Encourage the use of te reo Māori with these beautiful whakataui stickers. Whakatauki represent the wisdom guiding the Māori culture. These whakatauki stickers will help teachers offer students feedback which are meaningful and timeless. Scrapbookers and crafters will also love to use these traditional Māori proverbs to add to special projects.
- Bright colourful modern designs that appeal to adults and children.
- The sticker sheet is 63mm x 255mm high.
- Designed in partnership with teachers.
- Featuring 11 different phrases to suit a variety of occasions.
- Easy peel stickers.
- Translations included to help you feel confident in your language usage.
- Made from acid-free paper.
Part of the Learning Toolbox range, these stickers are ideal for educational retailers.
Te reo Māori translations are:
- AHAKOA HE ITI HE POUNAMU - though it is small it is precious
- AROHA MAI ARHOA ATU - love towards us, love going out from us
- EHARA TAKU TOA I TE TOA TAKITAHI ENGARI